I am directed by the President of La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort and Visioner, Destination Ondo, Otunba Dr. Olawanle AKINBOBOYE, to appreciate all Ondo sons and daughters, at home and in the Diaspora who made invaluable contributions (directly or indirectly) to the success of the just concluded maiden edition of Asun Carnival tagged: "Taste of Asun'", held on Saturday 1st May, 2021 at Ondo City Stadium.
The following esteemed individuals and institutions are appreciated very specially for their pivotal role and unflinching support. They are namely:
1. His Imperial Majesty, Oba Dr Victor Adesimbo Ademefun Kiladejo Jilo 111, the Osemawe and Paramount Ruler of Ondo Kingdom. Thank you Abaiye for the royal presence and royal endorsement of Àsun Carnival.
2. The Executive Chairman,Ondo West Local Government Area, Hon. Ayodeji Ebenezer Akinsulire and his Team.
3. Management, staff and students of University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED led by Prof. Duyilemi, Director Corporate Affairs Unit and Mr. Oloyede, UNIMED Students 'Union Leader.
4. Dr. Oluseyi Ayotunde Robert, Otunba Gbagengha of Ondo Kingdom
5. Chief Wole Benson
CEO, Cerebral Consult and the Itagbuyi of Ondo Kingdom.
6. Mr. Babajide AKEREDOLU and his Team.
7. Hon. Dr. Joseph Akinlaja
Former member, House of Representatives.
8. Hon. Dr. Abiola Makinde
Member, House of Representatives, Ondo East/West Federal Constituency.
9. Hon. Dr. Jibayo ADEYEYE
Founder/President, Nibanola Farms and Golf Resort, Igbado Ondo City, Ondo State.
10. Otunba Ade Adeniyi
Former Chairman, Ondo West Local Government Area and former member, Ondo State House of Assembly.
11. Hon. Tomide Akinribido, Member Ondo State House of Assembly.
12. Kenya Airways
13. Chief Femi Akinboboye
14. Mr. Abefe Lambretta
15. Barr. Bada Marouf,
Ondo West Local Government Area Education Secretary.
16. Babajide Akin-Thomas
17. All the invited Primary Schools in Ondo East and Ondo West and their Headteachers.
18. All the invited Secondary schools in Ondo East and Ondo West.
19. All the registered "Alasun".
20. Ondo Diary (an online media platform reputed for projecting the rich cultural heritage of Ondo Kingdom using Miss. Omowonuola Fadayomi as a point of contact.
21. Kore Africa
22. Reality Life Magazine and TV represented by Mr. Femi, Mrs. Mario Adeyeye and Mr. Moses.
23. Yoruba Heritage International and Agogo Ide represented by the President, Om'oba Segun Adesemoye.
24. Ondo Ekimogun Youth Congress, OEYC represented by the Coordinator 1, Com. Olusola Akinbinu, Com. Kenneth Adegeye and Com. Kayode.
25. Federation of Ondo Ekimogun Students' Union, FOESU using Com. Damola Olonishowon and Com. Ibukun Sola Obama as points of contact.
26. All security agencies in Ondo City.
27. Àtunda Entertainment Group.
28. Omidan Onikoko
29. Mr. Dapsing and his Venus Band.
30. The reigning winner of AfriMusic contest and the "Yemi" and "Milegbe" crooner, Dhortune ThatOndoBoy.
31. Mr. Ayodeji Ologun, a celebrated compere, OAP and prolific writer.
32. Mr. Jeffrey Abidoye,
Former Chairman, Ondo State Scholarship Board.
33. Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria, PMAN using Adewale Walata, Prince Gbadebo and Captain Bola Nightingale as points of contact.
34. Mr. Olayele Ebenezer ( Adodo my flower), composer and winner of the Asun Carnival theme song titled: "Ondo loni asun".
35. Mr. Arisekola Ademeso Bankole (Dr. Quash), CEO, Silver gold International Hotel, Ondo City.
36. Representatives of Oba of Lagos.
37. Olusegun Agagu University of Technology represented by Dr. Olufunmilayo.
38. Corporate Guard Security.
39. All media houses in Ondo Kingdom and Ondo State using Eki FM, Suncity FM and OSRC TV as points of contact.
40. Ondo Development Committee, ODC.
41. All social clubs, youth groups and professional associations/bodies.
42. Hon. Tope Adegboye
CEO, Topzy Recycling.
43. FA, Referees, Coaches and players using Mr. Bobby Akinfolarin, Mr. Mayowa Akinwande, Mr. Udoh and Coach Lanre as points of contact.
44. Ondo Ekimogun Youth Congress past presidents represented by Engr. Felix Akinmoladun ( Felapopo) and Com. Eric Famogun.
45. Aluyo Kitchen, Double Joy Garden, Bossrichie Herbal Products.
46. Mr. Akin. Ajetunmobi, a celebrated compere and thespian of Ondo descent.
47. Fotospirit Studio
48. Mr. Segun Akinkuolie Armani
49. Ondo Traditional Drummers using Mr. Taye as a point of contact.
50. Kegites Club using LSF Tutuye and LSF Tope as points of contact.
51. La Campagne Media Crew.
52. Mr. George Abayomi, CEO, Baba George Photography.
53. Solace Klick Media
54. Emma Tallest, a celebrated music journalist, The Cable columnist and Destination Ondo volunteer.
55. Ogbeni La, Convener, Ondo Hangout and brand Ambassador, Clover Merchants.
56. Prince Adebayo Adegoke
MD, Akiavic Oil and Gas.
57. Mr. Akin. Akinlaja
Vice Chairman, Akiavic Group International.
58. Mr. Gbenro Akinyosoye.
CEO, Limestone Oil and Gas.
59. DROMI Worldwide using Miss. Eruniyo Adijat and Baba Shindara as points of contact.
60. La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort brand Ambassador, Miss. Winifrey Nkolo.
61. Mr. AdegbemboTope Tunj, Destination Ondo volunteer.
62. Destination Ondo Team using Miss. Folajogun and Mr. Seyi as points of contact.
63. Mr. Gabriel Akinjise
CEO, Gabs Entertainment, Gabgrill Bristol and Social Secretary, Ondo Ekimogun Youth Association, United Kingdom.
64. Mr. Oyebolarinw Israel Akinsiku, Los Angeles, USA
65. Mr. Kunle Coker,
a celebrated thespian and playwright.
66. Mr. Lomi Akinlaja, Ogidi Ondo.
67. Com. Kehinde Akinsete and Hon. Lanre Akinnagbe representing Ondo Club.
68. Chief Dele Omole
Bobaselu of Odigbo.
69. Tourists from Jamaica, United Kingdom, United States of America, Lagos State and Abuja
70. Adeyemi College of Education Dancers.
71. Mr. Idris Mamukuyomi, CEO, Afriexporter and Convener, Miss. Ekimogun Beauty Pageant.
72. MC Fameland.
73. Ay Love
74. Oloyede Emmanuel Akinsipe.
75.. Mr. Aseyege Ayoola
CEO, Shadow Security.
76. Hon. Fadayomi Idowu
77. Hon. Daves Akinbote
CEO, Akpabot Nigeria Ltd.
78. Otunba Tony Adeniranye
79. Ondo State Sport Council.
80.. Hon. Bonsue Akinrotoye.
81. Mr. Walter Osungbemiro
82. Com. Alli Moshood, Special Assistant on Media to Hon. Biola Makinde
83.To all the Asun Carnival Challenge participants.
84. Red Carpet Crew
85. Egin Lumde
And others too numerous to mention.
No doubt, the carnival has further projected our rich cultural heritage and more importantly too, Ondo Kingdom as a peaceful destination for investors and investment.
We look forward to a robust, stronger and mutually beneficial partnership and collaboration as we prepare for Asun Carnival 2022 grandeur edition and other activations by Destination Ondo.
Thanks and God bless.
Olubodun Omotayo Marcus
For: Destination Ondo.